pascal-dragon pascal-dragon
dragon barbu
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Feeding feeder Dubia vs. feeding breeder Dubia

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet pascal-dragon Index du Forum -> BIEN-ETRE -> Alimentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 10:43 (2017) Sujet du message: Feeding feeder Dubia vs. feeding breeder Dubia Répondre en citant

Hi,

when I was doing all my pre-dragon research, I read somewhere that you can feed orange slices to breeder dubia roaches but not to feeder dubia roaches. I have been searching all over and cannot seem to find that anywhere. So, are there things that you can feed to breeders that you should not feed to feeders? I only have feeders and much of the info I find is for colonies. 

I also have roach chow that is made by the person I get my roaches from and feed the roaches mustard greens and carrots and other dragon safe veggies daily. I will only have 100-200 at a time. Are the fresh greens and veggies providing enough water/moisture or should I get the water crystals? I have seen a lot of conflicting opinions about them (which is why I am asking about orange slices). If the water crystals are good/safe, where is a good place to get them?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://beardeddragonforum.com/threads/feeding-feeder-dubia-vs-feeding-bree…

Creative Online Communication Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 10:43 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet pascal-dragon Index du Forum -> BIEN-ETRE -> Alimentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website