pascal-dragon pascal-dragon
dragon barbu
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

New Viking - which dragon?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet pascal-dragon Index du Forum -> BIEN-ETRE -> Alimentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Déc - 09:45 (2017) Sujet du message: New Viking - which dragon? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I was going to make a new Viking soon - specifically, I wanted to make one based on a character I was writing up for a short HTTYD story I was going to write. I'm in the process of saving up enough gems to get the new Viking slot, a stable and an extra dragon for them (that extra dragon would be written into their story with them). Trouble is I'm having a tough time deciding what that dragon should be.

If it's any help at all, I plan for the character I'll be basing this Viking on to be hard-working and cheerful, though a little on the stubborn side and assertive when faced with something she wants; the story will also be taking place primarily after the events of HTTYD 2, with the character being a member of a family running a Yak farm.

For More Details

Blockchain Marketing

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Déc - 09:45 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet pascal-dragon Index du Forum -> BIEN-ETRE -> Alimentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website